Traditions of America
Resort-style living and new homes in Chesterfield County, Virginia
Join Our VIP List
Now is the Time to Live Better
With the stunning natural beauty of Chesterfield County as its backdrop, this highly anticipated 55+ resort-style community offers the one-of-a-kind active adult lifestyle you deserve.
- 5-Star Clubhouse featuring a Fitness Center, Yoga Studio, Sports Bar, Club Room & more
- Heated Outdoor Pool, Tennis/Pickleball Court, Bocce, Putting Green & walking trails
- Dedicated Lifestyle Director with built-in social calendar
Where Lifestyle Meets Location
Less than 30 minutes south of the hustle and bustle of downtown Richmond, Chesterfield County is full of rich history, year-round community events, and stunning natural beauty.
- Around the corner from diverse shopping, eclectic restaurants, and top-shelf medical facilities
- Three miles down the road from the nearly 8,000 acre Pocahontas State Park, known for scenic walking paths, exhilarating biking trails, meandering streams & fishing ponds
- Unparalleled access to popular Richmond attractions such as the Museum of Fine Arts, Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, Capitol Building & Altria Theater
- Close proximity to 288 Beltway making visits to and from family & friends a breeze
Build Your Dream Home
Traditions of America will feature a collection of award-winning and exceptionally customizable Single Family Homes.
- Single-level living with first floor Primary Suites
- Maintenance-free, Lock & Leave lifestyle
- A range of Buying Made Easy programs to help make your move and purchase stress-free
There is so much to do near Traditions of America at Locust Valley! Locust Valley’s location gives residents the perfect opportunity to go out and explore beyond their community. We’ve rounded up some of the best restaurants, shopping and activities near beautiful Coopersburg, PA. Outdoor Activities The Bear Creek Mountain Resort is a great location […]
Leaves are changing, the days are getting cooler, and it’s the perfect time to discover the fall events in Richmond, Virginia you won’t want to miss! Here are four of our favorites: 1. Leaf-peeping Fall foliage in Virginia is quite the sight to behold! October 15th through 25th is the perfect time to see […]
We are so excited about the progress underway at Traditions of America at Locust Valley in Coopersburg, PA. Situated amidst an exceptional amount of greenery, open space and ponds, Locust Valley’s location and community design will offer residents instant access to nature right outside their front door. Since breaking ground in the early part of […]